Saturday, July 9, 2011

THE GOOD HUSBAND

A wife arrived
home after a long shopping trip, and was horrified
to find her husband in bed with a young, lovely
thing. Just as she was about to storm out of the
house, her husband stopped her with these
...words: "Before you leave, I want you to hear how
this all came about. Driving home, I saw this
young girl, looking poor and tired, I offered her a
ride. She was hungry, so I brought her home and
fed her some of the roast you had forgotten about
in the refrigerat or. Her shoes were worn out so I
gave her a pair of your shoes you didn't wear
because they were out of style. She was cold so I
gave her that new birthday sweater you never
wore even once because the color didn't suit you.
Her slacks were worn out so I gave her a pair of
yours that you don't fit into anymore. Then as she
was about to leave the house, she paused and
asked, 'Is there anything else that your wife doesn't
use anymore?' "And so, here we are!"

No comments:

Post a Comment