Monday, April 25, 2011

RE: JOB APPLICATION

am apply to my job of security guard to u boss in you company of shopright.i complete to grade 8 examination in 2007.am 27 ears to be born of age and no malluied and no childish.my father is dead a long time ago and my mother mary in zaire country there 10 year now.no see she no body to help me.my certificate is just sitting home for itself,but passes in mathematics,science ,geography and all subject,but fail in english because of njanja teacher,mr phiri teaching me is jeros of myself,me wear expense cloth than ngoni teacher.i hear people you want security guard to you company and i tell u am 1 of that job experience for two years,i shoot thief dead,i want to join your company and chess criminal out with me ak47.please consider my application careful and call me anytime because me have celphone.am red for interviwes with you.i am very honest and can speek english free.PLEASE ALSO GREAT YOUR WIFE AND KNOW THAT ENGLISH IS NOT OUR MOTHERLAND. YOURS IN FAITH ************

No comments:

Post a Comment